All forms can be submitted to our office in person, by mail or by email.
Please complete the appropriate form:
- Change of Information Form – If you if you are a new customer or if you change your phone number, mailing address, emergency contact or any other information.
- Change of Information Form – Business
- Connection Application Form – To apply for a new service connection. Note: There is currently a moratorium on service, so please read our Water Supply Statement before applying.
- eBilling sign-up Form – To sign up for e-billing.
- End of Tenancy Form – The current tenant (and the landlord) should complete this form and return it to the District office 30 days before moving out.
- Farm Service Application Form – To apply for Farm Service Water rates. Farm Service is for working farms. You must provide your Farm Classification Number as part of your application.
- Landlord and Tenant Authorization Form – To authorize a tenant to have the water toll account in their name – you and your tenant must complete and sign the form.
- Property Management Authorization Form – To authorize a property management firm to act on your behalf.
- Subdivision Application Form – To apply for review of a planned subdivision and service connection. Note: There is currently a moratorium on service, so please read our Water Supply Statement before applying.
Watering Permit Applications
- Short-Term Watering Permit – for lawn watering, house prep, etc. outside of watering regulations.
- Long-Term Watering Permit – for businesses with special requirements
- Pool Filling Application Form – Fee $200. Needed in order to fill a pool during Level 1 or Level 2 Conservation. No permit is needed between November 1st and March 31st. No filling is permitted during Level 3 or Level 4 Conservation.
- Instructions for setting North Salt Spring Waterworks District up as a “Payee” with your bank.
North Salt Spring Waterworks District
761 Upper Ganges Rd.
Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 1S1