2018 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Ratepayers of the North Salt Spring Waterworks District will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at the Community Gospel Chapel, 147 Vesuvius Bay Road, Salt Spring Island, BC. Voting for Trustees will open in advance of meeting at 10:00 a.m.
As required by the Letters Patent of the District, the Annual General Meeting will be held for the following purposes:
- To receive from the Trustees a report on the condition of the works and a statement of the financial condition of the Improvement District.
- To discuss with the Trustees any matter relating to the works or finances of the Improvement District.
- To fix the remuneration of the Trustees for the ensuing year.
- To elect TWO Trustees – for a term of 3 years.
- To appoint the auditor for the ensuing year.
NOMINEES FOR TRUSTEE ARE:
- Jeffrey Thompson
- Les Howell
- Chris Dixon